If Hughes manages QPR...

What a two-faced TW@T this man is, all that public crying about "Mancini and City being underhanded!!! Yet the fucker has basically emptied old Neil's desk for him (was going to say DRAWS, but......)

Has anyone seen who QPR been after? Bridge, Neddy.....I'm only surprised that they haven't made in roads to Santa Cruz!!!..............Makes you think?!?!

Thank fuck that dirty snake is no longer at our ding-dong club, feckin creep!!

I thought he wants to manage clubs in the level of United, Bayern Munich, Barcelona?

Hughes is a crap manager, just like all the ex-united fergie wannabes, think Keane, Bruce and Robson.

Akai said:
I thought he wants to manage clubs in the level of United, Bayern Munich, Barcelona?

Him and his boys need a payday though.

The big clubs can wait til next season :))

WEMBLEY76 said:
Then he may yet get the opportunity to see the Premier League trophy at City
in May when we play them last game and possibly relegate them...

Possibly? I love that confidence. We might "possibly" relegate them... Wow! Be careful what you wish for because neither might happen.

Will Big Mal's Cigar now re-surface on the QPR equivalent of BM to re-acquaint himself with his old sparring partner Mark Bowen??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.