If I had a..................

ultimateharold said:
On BM, face value is the done thing. Profiting off of tickets is basically touting.

This^

And you need to put it in the tickets and travel forum blue, not this one, see the rules in the sticky at the top of the t&t forum page

Well can a mod move this then???

I'm not looking to make a killing, if i was i would have come on here saying ill sell it for £400 or summit.

Couldn't cope with sitting next to the bloke if he'd gave me 400pounds

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its great how everyone is fair and great when speaking hypothetical

...then I shall spoil the love-fest by saying that if any twat comes on this forum touting tickets,they should be banned for life,in my opinion.

BUT wht if something terrible had happened and they needed the £400 to fix said problem and the only thing worth said amount was 2 tickets to an FA cup final even though it broke there heart to sell them????

BoyBlue_1985 said:
...then I shall spoil the love-fest by saying that if any twat comes on this forum touting tickets,they should be banned for life,in my opinion.

BUT wht if something terrible had happened and they needed the £400 to fix said problem and the only thing worth said amount was 2 tickets to an FA cup final even though it broke there heart to sell them????

Ok - maybe I was a tad harsh.
If the £400 was for a life-saving operation for their only child,then I would allow it,just this once.
But if the child lived,but then grew up to be a rag,then I would expect the money to be paid back,and for them to be named and shamed,banned,and their house burned down.
Is that fair?

Altough I don't believe in touting or profiteering from fellow blues, I think that there is a basic problem with only offering face value. Who do you sell it to? Do you go with the best, manufactured sob story or do you work on a first come first serve basis (which will be difficult now that you have announced your intentions ahead of time). Or, if you have 30 people all wanting the same ticket, then surely the fair thing to do is to sell it to the person who values the ticket the most? Just a thought.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

Ok - maybe I was a tad harsh.
If the £400 was for a life-saving operation for their only child,then I would allow it,just this once.
But if the child lived,but then grew up to be a rag,then I would expect the money to be paid back,and for them to be named and shamed,banned,and their house burned down.
Is that fair?

Yeah now that is fair, i would also burn the child as well just to help it along

I will probably set a price, then put names into a hat and draw one person out and sell it to him! I'm not here to tout or to cause a huge bidding war..

All i wanted to do is make sure if I get a spare ticket it goes to a worthy fan!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.