If I randomly snowballed your house..

Miami...I think you can see from the responses here that what you did was not acceptable,dont think your a scrote,just think youve made a mistake and an error of judgement.Dont make another and try to justify what you did.
The right thing to do is look at the number of posters who have said you were out of order and hold your hands up and say yes I was a bit of a knob the other night and wont be doing it again.

snip said:
Miami...I think you can see from the responses here that what you did was not acceptable,dont think your a scrote,just think youve made a mistake and an error of judgement.Dont make another and try to justify what you did.
The right thing to do is look at the number of posters who have said you were out of order and hold your hands up and say yes I was a bit of a knob the other night and wont be doing it again.

Spot on.

The best you can do, Miami is walk away

you got what you deserved only the young on here will not under stand why you got a slap its about respecting other people and there property, if some obnoxious little twat snowballed my house he would get a fucking good slap not just a little mark under his eye, so sounds like you got off pretty easy to me

you tried to be clever and got smartened up, stop whinging like a pussy take it and learn from it

now you know you cant take liberties with people, you deserved a slap and got one. you've learned one thing here, that us mancs are the most un sympathetic fuckers on the planet!...MOVE ON BOY. ;)

The way you said you snowballed it twice then they came out sounds like if they hadn't you would have kept doing so. As said before you got a reaction which was what you wanted to achieve. I thought they went over the top at first but the way you've moaned like a woman since makes me think you got the least you deserved. Grow up and learn your lesson.

PaulPowerShower said:
I had a problem with a few17 year old kids near mine - One of them was being a right prick to my Mrs when she was walking home from the shop

About 5 of them and this cock was following right behind her asking if she wanted to suck his cock and putting his face right into hers

Bear in mind she is tiny and the nicest person I have ever met and she is on her own

She came home in tears and told me so I flew down there, she described which one and I walked up to him and I kicked the living shit into him there and then - i didnt speak, I didnt tell him why just kicked the shit out of him in front of all his mates - I really went to town on him They just stood there and watched all the cockiness vanished in a flash - I have never been that angry in my life

Shithouses all of them - It was a fucking stupid thing to do I know but even if I went back in time I still wuld do it again

I didnt write this to give it billy big balls by the way but most of these gobby teenages are getting out of hand and need to be brought down a

Mate can totally relate to this, my nana had been having trouble with a group of knobs hanging round the croft(bit of waste land next to the houses) for a while, she'd been on her own since my grandad died a few years earlier and had become that frightend she had resorted to sticking various objects behind the door to feel safer. Now my nana is 4foot8 if that, and had lived there for 33 years, so when she told me about the things that went on(stone thrownig, shouting late at night general pussyness) and the thought of her nightly routine of putting things behind the door made me flip right out. I started staying there a few nights a week, and my second night there was putting my coat on to pop the boozer for a few swift ones when there was a loud crack on the window, I flew out the door and these cretins were just strolling past to the croft like they were untouchable. I gripped the first cnut closest to hand and sparked him right out, then gripped another give him a couple (the rest had run off by now) then just calmly whispered in his ear any of you come near my nan's house again I promise you next time your mam sees you, will be in your coffin. No bother at all since, now I'm no warrior or johnny big balls either, people who know me will tell you I'm the nicest chilled out guy you could ever meet, but the thought of my nana who I adore, and who had practically brought me up, suffering so just made me freak out. If these knobs think they can carry on intimidating people without any consequence, they are very very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.