If Liverpool or United achieved the same results, there would be no debate

I’ve said for a long time that if any first 11 City team of the last 2/3 years had a best of 10 against any team in history, including any International side then City would get 6 wins minimum.
Best team ever but few non blues will admit it.

I’ve said for a long time that if any first 11 City team of the last 2/3 years had a best of 10 against any team in history, including any International side then City would get 6 wins minimum.
Best team ever but few non blues will admit it.

Peps Barca team was better I have to say. Midfield 3 of Xavi, Iniesta & Busquets & prime 90 goals in a calendar year Messi. They were unstoppable, the only game I remember them losing was against Celtic where they had about 40 shots and 90% possession.

Peps Barca team was better I have to say. Midfield 3 of Xavi, Iniesta & Busquets & prime 90 goals in a calendar year Messi. They were unstoppable, the only game I remember them losing was against Celtic where they had about 40 shots and 90% possession.
That was one strange game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.