If Milner was still here would Pep pick him?

Probably our fittest squad member when he was with us.

He left (IIRC) because he CLAIMED he wasn't getting enough game time.

Pep would use him as and when.

no. he knew he'd be a bit part player so regardless of money offered he was always on his way. the bollocks about winning trophies was to appease the thick scousers. he knew deep down they would win fuck all. it was all about playing time for him.

I'm sure Pep would have played him as part of the squad. I also think Pep would have appreciated his fantastic work ethic.

I'm sure Pep would have played him as part of the squad. I also think Pep would have appreciated his fantastic work ethic.
I'm sure Guardiola would have gotten rid just as he did with Navas, who was just as fit, worked just as hard and was a better technician in tight areas.

If he was still here with our injuries he'd have played some & been on the bench probably at the expense of Phil most of the season.

So in retrospect, thank you James for fucking off to win all those trophies.

I'm sure Guardiola would have gotten rid just as he did with Navas, who was just as fit, worked just as hard and was a better technician in tight areas.
There were certainly stories going around at the time that Navas was offered a 1 year contract but preferred to go to Seville.
Personally I reckon Milner could have got quite a bit of game time as a full back or wide midfielder under Pep he had a great work ethic was a very good crosser of the ball and really good engine.
I think he lacked the really top quality vision to be a Pep midfielder and would have been a squad player though.

There were certainly stories going around at the time that Navas was offered a 1 year contract but preferred to go to Seville.
Personally I reckon Milner could have got quite a bit of game time as a full back or wide midfielder under Pep he had a great work ethic was a very good crosser of the ball and really good engine.
I think he lacked the really top quality vision to be a Pep midfielder and would have been a squad player though.
Maybe at full back but Guardiola is very picky there, think he would have replaced Delph if he could. Wide midfielder? We don't have them, we have wide forwards and Milner was never enough of a threat around the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.