If only blue moon rising was this season

Isn't it being filmed in this format every year? I thought this was a step away from the end of season DVDs and part of the club's strategy to create another revenue stream?

It was perfect as it was, there are far too many sports films with happy endings... the last scene with them walking towards Upton Park was perfect, thats what being a football fan is about supporting your team in a meaningless game at the end of the season because its in the blood and thats what we do and what everyone of us should be proud of for the last 35 years.

Gotta admit I watched it yesterday in post FA Cup reverie and enjoyed it far more than 1st time around... It didn't seem half as depressing... I then watched the 1969 Cup final and decided I can put that one away for a few years now.... Looking forward to buying next years dvd......

No.
GazC said:
Isn't it being filmed in this format every year? I thought this was a step away from the end of season DVDs and part of the club's strategy to create another revenue stream?

PeterBarnes_eat_my_hamster said:
Gotta admit I watched it yesterday in post FA Cup reverie and enjoyed it far more than 1st time around... It didn't seem half as depressing... I then watched the 1969 Cup final and decided I can put that one away for a few years now.... Looking forward to buying next years dvd......

i did the same and its perfect for showcasing just how far we've come in the last 12 months. had tingles watching it knowing that we'd got the monkey off of our back that we had when i watched it frist time around.

I think it'd be ruined by doing another one this year, leave it a few years and then do another one i say...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.