!IF! Robinho Went to chelski in summer...

too many are easily influenced by the media who are trying to split city and cause disruptions. he hasn't expressed a desire to leave its only the press that think because he went to brazil (where he's from its not like hes flown to talk with another club) he wants to go???? it makes no sense as he can't anyway.
ignore it and appreciate him because he belongs to us and is going nowhere

KaKa Blue said:
if he demands a move (which i dont think he will... this is mere speculation) then i think we would have to do something spectacular like buy silva and villa...

Yeah, thats the spirit, we'll just buy them - whether they want to come or not (remind you of anyone?) Its not Championship Manager FFS.

KaKa Blue said:
DTKOAG said:
KaKa Blue said:
if he demands a move (which i dont think he will... this is mere speculation) then i think we would have to do something spectacular like buy silva and villa...
Can you do me a favour mate and change your user name.
dont want to lose my posts and be called wum! rag etc!
lol, you dont lose your posts.
do you ric?

If we let Robinho go this would be a HUGE step backwards and players like Villa and Silva or any other top player would be even less likely to sign for us.

It would essentially put us back to square one.

That would be the biggest mistake we could make, mark my words. If we sell Robinho then we have absolutely no appeal to star players, it would set us back immensely.

Balti said:
It's bullshit

Let's hope so.

I hope he gives us at least another season after this one. If we're still struggling to stay in the Premier League then I would understand if he wants to move on.

The German guy was really on to speak about De Jong. But the rumours about Robinho just seem to come up over and over again.
Backward step in my view, Next week would shock everyone. They must be desperate to unsettle him.

If there is any truth in this story which i doubt then i myself will personally start off a protest at the ground, it will be exactly like what the milan fans did for kaka, it would be huge, we could easily get thousands down for it, if we sell him it's back to square one and then which big name will come and take their chances first?, will be difficult, if mark hughes sells robinho he should be sacked instantly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.