If Spurs have the best squad in the league

jay_mcfc said:
cookster said:
Not sure why he bothers so many Blues. My gut feeling is that alot of you see him as a big threat and don't like the fact that he's achieved better than Mancini to date.

And we wonder why they call us bitters!

Hold your horses killer. In Mancini's first season we've done/are doing better than them in the league and FA cup. I can't remember how they did in the Carling cup but they didn't do much.

I can't stand the giblet faced fucker. He is a media whore who is as dodgy as fuck and has almost screwed up every club he's ever been at. As bent as they come too. His son can get the fuck off my telly as well.

I prefer to concentrate on the blues not get all bitter about other clubs - apart from the Traffords.

They haven't got the best squad in the league. Probably the best midfield in terms of quality and depth. Not the best squad.

Spurs need a striker, a centre back and a keeper. Can't have somebody in goal who can't kick a ball, and expect to be challenging for the biggest prizes in the world. Gomes is a liability.

gooney said:
Doesnt that mean Harry is underachieving? If they have the best squad and he's doing great job, why are they 5th?

The Spuds apologists in the media want the 'Spud's 'ave the best squad' fact accepting without any reference to what this squad has done. Unbelievable progress in the CL, against all odds, such a short space of time from being rock bottom in the PL, a shoe-in for an heroic final v Barca, etc, ad nauseam!

cookster said:
Not sure why he bothers so many Blues. My gut feeling is that alot of you see him as a big threat and don't like the fact that he's achieved better than Mancini to date.

And we wonder why they call us bitters!

It's not just city fans who dislike redknap, as I have a few rag mates (I know, terrible) who also hate him.

It comes down to the fact that the English press coo over him. He gives them nice sound bites and headlines, so they write over the top stories about him. It's been said by his own players he doesnt rely to much on tactics, and before spurs, what did he really do? Spunk a load of money at Pompey to win the FA cup and nearly kill off the Club. Avram grant got them to the final with a bare bones squad, and he still gets slated, as he isn't a 'Happy go lucky' type of guy.

Harry Redknapp has been implicated in too many dodgy dealing in his career, yet these are forgotten because it's good old Harry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.