if tevez hadnt self combusted..

Mancio said:
a bit hars to compare me with that guy , i believe.

also becouse day after day it seem more and more i was almost always on the right side of the reason.
Maybe, I think that guy even beats you in the sycophantic stakes but the point remains that you're so biased towards Mancini and his signings that you make honest assessments. You end up being right more often than the likes of Tevez City not because your reasoning skills are better but because Mancini's are better than Tevez's - shocker.

He did fuck up though due to his mentality. I understand op being hypothetical but its all personal ideals asto what could have been after that.

Myself ? i think its the best thing that could have happened in many ways as we would never have gotten this solid squad we have now so soon.
We revolved around him and that was good for 4th spot but seen us stagnate if we wanted to progress.

Also he is a cnut and i wish him many sad days, also a few kickings.

blumoonrisen said:
Regardless of us playing better as a team without him..
IF.. he hadn't moaned about going home and put transfer requests in and had just continued doing it on the pitch, and shown some sort of affection to the club, fans, scarves at wembley etc, and captained us to glory for a few yrs.. he would have gone down as the greatest player and talisman in City's history. What a dick for throwing that away.

What I really like about him is that he don't give a sh*t what others think about him.
If you are able to get him on the pitch, nobody works harder than him which tells you something that he is a team player, like it or not !

If he is not a team player why is he chasing every ball and doing other players jobs?
HE IS HELPING THEM.

Sometimes he is selfish in front of the goal, but that is the case for every striker.

Carlos WAS worshiped by fans of every club he has played for before ( Boca, Corinthianz, West Ham, United & City ) and it will be the same case when he end up at AC Milan.

I know most of the posters here will be barking at me, but I don't give a sh*t either.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
BlueGun said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Sorry if already posted, but we wouldn't have scored anywhere near the amount of goals we have. Far too selfish and not a team player.

Biggest pile of shit being said by fellow blues to date, yes I agree he's a twat but you all underrate him so much because of what has happened. Tevez's link up play is superb and yes he may be a little selfish but he's a striker for fucks sake! Come on have a bit of sense lads, talk about letting the heart rule the head.
Anyway glad to see the back of him after everything that has gone on.

I was saying this over 12 months ago mate. Was my opinion for a long time and I still maintain we're only seeing the best out of Silva this year because Tevez ain't playing. Balo plays the one or two touch stuff unlike tevez which suits David perfectly.

Tevez City said:
blumoonrisen said:
Regardless of us playing better as a team without him..
IF.. he hadn't moaned about going home and put transfer requests in and had just continued doing it on the pitch, and shown some sort of affection to the club, fans, scarves at wembley etc, and captained us to glory for a few yrs.. he would have gone down as the greatest player and talisman in City's history. What a dick for throwing that away.

What I really like about him is that he don't give a sh*t what others think about him.
If you are able to get him on the pitch, nobody works harder than him which tells you something that he is a team player, like it or not !

If he is not a team player why is he chasing every ball and doing other players jobs?
HE IS HELPING THEM.

Sometimes he is selfish in front of the goal, but that is the case for every striker.

Carlos WAS worshiped by fans of every club he has played for before ( Boca, Corinthianz, West Ham, United & City ) and it will be the same case when he end up at AC Milan.

I know most of the posters here will be barking at me, but I don't give a sh*t either.

The truth is that most of the posters don't give a sh*t what you say here anymore and anyway :)

Out of interest, does anyone know what is happening to his wages whilst he's out in Arg? Surely he's not being paid whilst not turning up to training!

marcus said:
... what could he have achieved?

hyperthetical i know but..

forgeting for one sec that the guy is an uneducated, classless, selfish ungrateful twat, he was (is) a class player. i think he initially signed a five year contract, so if he'd have seen it out what could he have achieved?

in the top few of all time city scorers?
probably if he'd have carried on scoring 2o odd a season.

first city players to lift the top european trophy?
yes i'd imagine so.

pictured lifting countless trophies?
the way things are going, yes.

any more?

just hypothetically, what if city fans forget about tevez once and for all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.