If the CL final was Rags v Dippers

those saying rags give you fucking heads a wobble,if you have children look upon their faces now and hang your head in shame as are not the person you thought you were..you are RAGS..

The Scouse love-in on the radio today was unbearable. If they had the rags as well I'd have to emigrate (or turn off the radio).

The rags could be playing a team made up of the most dispicable humans to ever walk the earth and I'd still want them to lose.

I've still not forgiven the Scouse ****s for trashing our coach. This undoubtedly affected our players and I feel cheated that they are in the final.

As much as I can't stand the rags, scousers are as unpleasant as dogshit on the tread my shoe.

If the CL final was rags vs dippers, I'd be in some parallel dimension where the rags were actually not dogshit and the dips didnt have to bottle coaches to gain an upper hand. Fuck them both.

those saying rags give you fucking heads a wobble,if you have children look upon their faces now and hang your head in shame as are not the person you thought you were..you are RAGS..
On my death bed i shall still be fucking raging we didn't win the title v them,trouble is i hate the dippers but i would change my mind a dozen times if this game did ever happen lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.