If the club is to progress....

I did noice that Caicedo did most of the tracking back rather than Robinho yesterday, and that allowed us to break quicker. Much better tactic.

SWP is the best thing to happen to this club in a long time. Having a pop at him for going to Chelsea is ridiculous considering where we were at the time and the cash we got for him.

Sven? are you mad? another backward step there. Full time holiday camp.

I hope Kaka does go to the swamp and fucks right up and does a Berbatov.

Rob is and will prove to be world class with the right players around him and the pressure of having to dazzle every game is'nt there. 'Players' like Caciedo, Sturridge, Evans etc are not Premiership forwards and have to be shipped out so that the rest of the team can do what they are supposed to do and not have to keep subsidising 2nd rate attacking.

Shaun is god and we would be in the uefa semi's if he played last week

joe salford said:
SWP is the best thing to happen to this club in a long time. Having a pop at him for going to Chelsea is ridiculous considering where we were at the time and the cash we got for him.

Sven? are you mad? another backward step there. Full time holiday camp.

I hope Kaka does go to the swamp and fucks right up and does a Berbatov.

Rob is and will prove to be world class with the right players around him and the pressure of having to dazzle every game is'nt there. 'Players' like Caciedo, Sturridge, Evans etc are not Premiership forwards and have to be shipped out so that the rest of the team can do what they are supposed to do and not have to keep subsidising 2nd rate attacking.

Shaun is god and we would be in the uefa semi's if he played last week

Nice post Joe. SWP = Legend. Sven = history. Kaka = yawn.

When you say we need to stop buying from Chelsea, I get the impression that we've signed a full team from them.

The worst OP I have read for weeks. Apparently (1) SWP is just taking us for a ride (2) 1-0 is always better than 4-2 and (3) We can't attract big names [Robinho doesn't count].

Get a grip, man.

(1) SWP IS HOME, both in a football sense and family wise. He will probably never leave again.

(2) Despite the defensive frailities, it wasn't a bad effort for a third game in 8 days.

(3) That lots's last 'big signing' was Berbatov.

Enough said.

il padrino said:
we need to A) stop buying Chelsea reserves for inflated fees, on huge wages. Bridge was never first choice at Chelsea; Mourinho played Gallas there in his first season, in his second signed Asier Del Horno, still favoured Gallas so that made Bridge 3rd choice, then Ashley Cole arrived in 2006, with Paolo Ferreira,rightback by trade, second choice.
Capello doesnt see him as worthy of the England squad; there's 2 world class coaches who clearly dont rate him
but Hughes decides to sign him for £10 million on £90k a week, and his performances have been shocking. i cannot remember him making one tackle, gives possesion away far too easily and cannot block a cross
Shaun Wright-Phillips is not good enough for where we wanna be; gives the ball away far too much an doesnt attack the fullback like he did in his last season with us. seems to think hes Frank Lampard these days.

B) get a coach who can instill some tactical discipline into the team; to concede 2 goals to a team like West Brom at home is not acceptable. Mark Hughes' footballing philosophy seems to resemble that of Kevin Keegan; attacking players sent out to try to outscore the opposition, without any real intentions of neutralising their threat. a 1-0 win is more creditable than a 4-2; youve scored and prevented the opposition from scoring. the fundamental aspects of football. another is keeping the ball; Sven made the keeper play it short last season,creating rhythm, whereas this season we seem to concede possesion playing careless, aimless high balls up to our tiny trio up top.

C) stop trying to buy unrealistic targets. its embarrassing Kaka turning us down when 6 months later he will be joining United for less money. the best players aint money orientated. they play for medals, not a bigger salary.the only ones you do get are the second rate ones with no pride, ambition, desire or capacity to win games when you need them to. you get Robinho.

We desperately needed a left back in January and Bridge was available. Buyers (particularly those with our resources) get shafted in January but he's the best we've got at the moment. I wouldn't say he's been shocking; you have to remember he hadn't played very many games before he came here and has been thrown straight in.

The tactics are clear to anyone who has a clue. The full backs get forward and the DM's and centre backs have to cover if the full backs can't get back. At the moment Kompany is carrying an injury and De Jong just isn't up to full speed so we're lacking there. Plus Dunne isn't doing what he should be and we must assume he will be replaced in the summer. That's why we're poor defensively. Hughes will buy players who can do what is required and players will come if they think they can win things. Only three teams can realistically win the Premiership at the moment and they can only buy a few players so there will be plenty to choose from who will be glad to come here.

coleridge said:
The worst OP I have read for weeks. Apparently (1) SWP is just taking us for a ride (2) 1-0 is always better than 4-2 and (3) We can't attract big names [Robinho doesn't count].

Get a grip, man.

(1) SWP IS HOME, both in a football sense and family wise. He will probably never leave again.

(2) Despite the defensive frailities, it wasn't a bad effort for a third game in 8 days.

Enough said.

isnt shaun originally from London?

BlueSam said:
coleridge said:

Get a grip, man.

Enough said.

isnt shaun originally from London?

I don't want to get in to this for obvious reasons but he's very happy to be back with his children, who are both born and bred Mancunians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.