If the opportunity arose, would you swap...

sjk2008 said:
Aguero for Falcao
Silva for Ronaldo
Nasri for Mata
Yaya for De Rossi

or, some controversial ones....

Balotelli for Rooney
Tevez for RVP
Dzeko for Suarez

I think a few of you may opt for a couple in the first lot, but not too confident you'd opt for any in the second lot.

No.
Yes, in a heartbeat.
See above.
No.
Yes, don't care about the rag insults, Rooney's better than Balotelli.
No.
No, imo Suarez is the most over-rated footballer ever(forgetting Zidane and Maldini.), a great dribbler but his passing is poor and he couldn't score with Imogen Thomas.

sjk2008 said:
Aguero for Falcao no
Silva for Ronaldo yes
Nasri for Mata yes[/b
Yaya for De Rossi no

Balotelli for Rooney yes[/b
Tevez for RVP no
Dzeko for Suarez no

I think a few of you may opt for a couple in the first lot, but not too confident you'd opt for any in the second lot.

sjk2008 said:
Aguero for Falcao no
Silva for Ronaldo yes
Nasri for Mata yes (should have bought him in first place)
Yaya for De Rossi no

Balotelli for Rooney yes
Tevez for RVP yes
Dzeko for Suarez toughest question out lot for me.

Rooney is better than Balo. Putting bias aside the guy would improve us and fill gaps.

RVP is more prolific than Tevez and playing to win rather than play for a team he supports imo, shouldn't hate for hating sakes and RVP is a lethal finisher and I still havent forgiven Tevez for his escapades let alone all his transfer requests, I will forgive if he sees his contract out with good service though.

Dzeko is a better finisher than Suarez and a good guy, I wouldn't want the baggage Suarez brings but he's world class to be fair. 50/50 for me but I'd keep Dzeko because I believe with good service and game time he'd be one of worlds top scorers. Suarez would fit us better though, really tough that question.

Kun Aguero said:
sjk2008 said:
Aguero for Falcao
Silva for Ronaldo
Nasri for Mata
Yaya for De Rossi

Balotelli for Rooney
Tevez for RVP
Dzeko for Suarez

No.
Yes, in a heartbeat.
See above.
No.
No.
No, imo Suarez is the most over-rated footballer ever(forgetting Zidane and Maldini.), a great dribbler but his passing is poor and he couldn't score with Imogen Thomas.

Zidane overrated??

Blue Hefner said:
Kun Aguero said:
sjk2008 said:
Aguero for Falcao
Silva for Ronaldo
Nasri for Mata
Yaya for De Rossi

Balotelli for Rooney
Tevez for RVP
Dzeko for Suarez

No.
Yes, in a heartbeat.
See above.
No.
No.

Zidane overrated??

Zidane Cleverly and Phil Maldini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.