If Utd lose today how long before ?

Chrispy11 said:
You really think United fans are going to turn on the management if they lose the Charity shield? It's a glorified friendly, don't be so deluded.
Why are you on a City forum and not watching your own scummy team?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
The fans start turning on the club and management again, it dosn't take long, one defeat and its ready to explode.

you mean like what we do here, no matter if it's a friendly in Baltimore or a Carling Cup semi-final?

1-0 Utd, good goal.
Chelsea are horrible to watch, i'd hate for us to play a style of football like them, it's effective but oh so drab at times.

I agree about the Scholes tackle, the only logical reason that he wasn't booked I can guess at its friendly rules? :/

Anyone see shades of John Arne Riise with that header in the 6 yard box? Even in HD I thought that had gone in for half a second :p.

3-1, it's only a friendly but those who think Utd are going to struggle this season are (imo) wrong, they'll be there or thereabouts at the top of the league.

bluemoon32 said:
1-0 Utd, good goal.
Chelsea are horrible to watch, i'd hate for us to play a style of football like them, it's effective but oh so drab at times.
think they scored most goals in Prem history last season, can't be that horrible to watch.

bluemoon32 said:
1-0 Utd, good goal.
Better brand of football than we saw from Mourinho's Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.