IF we beat united who would you prefer in the final?

100%manc said:
Bolton, Stoke makes me nervous

I think I remember reading somewhere that the last time we beat United in a Semi Final we lost to Bolton in the Final? I hate stats like that. Stoke for me.

hgblue said:
100%manc said:
Bolton, Stoke makes me nervous

I think I remember reading somewhere that the last time we beat United in a Semi Final we lost to Bolton in the Final? I hate stats like that. Stoke for me.

Last time we played united in an fa cup sem (1920 something) we lost 3-0 to Bolton in the final.

this is the kind of thread that pops up before every derby. previous classics have included :
Where are we celebrating saturday night?
Villa or Blackburn in the final?
How would you most like to beat them?

why don't we maintain a scrap of dignity until after the match on saturday?

Stoke. They're fucking shit. Their one weapon won't be enough on a big pitch in a neutral ground. Bolton have several players that can hurt us. Sturridge is nailed on for a last minute winner

Squatter said:
Stoke. They're fucking shit. Their one weapon won't be enough on a big pitch in a neutral ground. Bolton have several players that can hurt us. Sturridge is nailed on for a last minute winner

He is cup tied, already played for Chelsea I think. Probably do us at the Reebok though! Thus I would prefer Bolton, IF we make it. Better game of football imo.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
For me it has to be Bolton, a better footballing side which I think we could take advantage of, whereas Stoke are all about brute force and route 1 football and I wouldn't really fancy playing them in a one off game.

Stoke have got a woeful "away" record - totally different team at The Britannia.

That would suggest they're unlikely to win the semi though...

This question is pointless. We won't beat United (oh, and we wont beat Liverpool on Monday or get top 4 either).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.