If we could only sign 1 player in Jan, who would you want?

Kaka even if he injured for a couple of months

Why........................

This would be a football world shattering signing where all the world would find out that there's a new major play in European football.....

This would make the signings of other players so much more easier ...... Mega star player would think "well if Kaka's there I think I join too ...... and the moneys good ... these guy are serious about becoming a world power"
any other signing "I'll be playing on the same team as Kaka and Robinho....... YES!"

And finally I'd love to see Kaka in a city shirt

nickson71 said:

This would be a football world shattering signing where all the world would find out that there's a new major play in European football.....

This would make the signings of other players so much more easier ...... Mega star player would think "well if Kaka's there I think I join too ...... and the moneys good ... these guy are serious about becoming a world power"
any other signing "I'll be playing on the same team as Kaka and Robinho....... YES!"

I am afraid players like Kaka won't save us from relegation though (and that's where we are heading at the moment in our current form).

We need players who roll up their sleaves and work hard.

As other people already said, we need a strong back four. To be honest at the moment I would replace everyone but Zabaleta because the rest is just plain awful, especially Clown Ben Haim.

Next we need an engine in midfield. Johnson being injured is really hurting us. Kompany is too tied up covering our back 4 at the moment, we need a proper midfield cleaner... Gattuso would be brilliant but I am afraid he is too old, but that type of player is what we need. A midfield pitbull who constantly bullies and harasses the oppostion when they are in possession.

I also think we need another left and right winger, but I would settle for a proper left winger like Petrov for now (since Petrov is injured and Robinho is not a proper Winger).

Then I would purchase a top class striker, I think RSC will do fine if played alongside Robinho... I can see that working well.

avoidconfusion said:
nickson71 said:

I am afraid players like Kaka won't save us from relegation though (and that's where we are heading at the moment in our current form).

We need players who roll up their sleaves and work hard.

As other people already said, we need a strong back four. To be honest at the moment I would replace everyone but Zabaleta because the rest is just plain awful, especially Clown Ben Haim.

Next we need an engine in midfield. Johnson being injured is really hurting us. Kompany is too tied up covering our back 4 at the moment, we need a proper midfield cleaner... Gattuso would be brilliant but I am afraid he is too old, but that type of player is what we need. A midfield pitbull who constantly bullies and harasses the oppostion when they are in possession.

I also think we need another left and right winger, but I would settle for a proper left winger like Petrov for now (since Petrov is injured and Robinho is not a proper Winger).

Then I would purchase a top class striker, I think RSC will do fine if played alongside Robinho... I can see that working well.

Well in that case I would still sign Kaka as it would now appear we can sign lots of player and as I said previously this would make getting all the others you described to join so much more easier. ;-)

I'm not sure just one signing anywhere on the pitch would stop us from being in a relegation battle if it come to that and as you said we need to get many more players in

but as it's a thread about one signing in Jan I'd still go for Kaka

Michael Owen
Premiership experiance, Proven goal scorer, Not cup tied and wouldn't cost a fortune.
Just got to get him fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.