IF we did beat Arsenal

Just glad it would be a two leg affair as if they had home advantage it would pretty much be game over with the shit they get away with.

LCBblue said:
I know. It would be immense! At home, it would be brilliant! C'mon!!!!!!!!!!
It would be two legs mate which would make it even better. One at stretford one at our place.

chazmcfc said:
LCBblue said:
I know. It would be immense! At home, it would be brilliant! C'mon!!!!!!!!!!
It would be two legs mate which would make it even better. One at stretford one at our place.
Ill just highlight the bit I meant to before. LOL.

You've got me all excited now mate! C'mon City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Fat el Hombre said:
They'd probably beat us though
COMS would be absolutely rocking for a semi final against the skum. They would be hounded from the first to the last.

It would be a fantastic occasion, no matter who the opponent is. Imagine at COMS second leg and clinching the win late in the game, we'd blow the roof off.

LCBblue said:
chazmcfc said:
Ill just highlight the bit I meant to before. LOL.

You've got me all excited now mate! C'mon City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Be typical city to go and get beat now by Arsenal's kids ;)

chazmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
They'd probably beat us though
COMS would be absolutely rocking for a semi final against the skum. They would be hounded from the first to the last.

Probably run round like headless chickens and get taken apart, unless they field a much weakened team

Sorry but we've had 3 derbies under Hughes and lost evry one, it doesn't fill me with confidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.