IF we did beat Arsenal

The Fat el Hombre said:
chazmcfc said:
COMS would be absolutely rocking for a semi final against the skum. They would be hounded from the first to the last.

Probably run round like headless chickens and get taken apart, unless they field a much weakened team

Sorry but we've had 3 derbies under Hughes and lost evry one, it doesn't fill me with confidence
Ever the optimist ;) I take it you are a Hughes Outer

chazmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Probably run round like headless chickens and get taken apart, unless they field a much weakened team

Sorry but we've had 3 derbies under Hughes and lost evry one, it doesn't fill me with confidence
Ever the optimist ;) I take it you are a Hughes Outer

No I'm an 'on the fencer' and think he should be given more time at the mo. But like I said, his record against the rags so far is shit and unless they played a much weakened squad I'd expect us to lose just as we have in the other 3 games under Hughes I'm afraid

When's the draw for the semi's, im all excited now?
Would LOVE to beat the rags and go on to win a cup, shove that 30 odd years down there cockney throats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.