If we don't win on sunday

Pam said:
I will kill myself.
Don't be a drama queen. It's just another 95 minute game. We blew our title hopes when we failed to beat Sunderland at home. Anything better than a draw at Newcastle would be very creditable.

Would be interesting to see what comments are being made on any Newcastle fans forum's , don' think they will be too happy that it's City that stand in the way of their possible CL qualification.

Put both teams side by side on paper , who has the best player in EVERY position , we should have nothing to fear . We can expect a rampant home crowd , but we will also be loud and proud , we and the players must BELIEVE we can do it , doubt breeds fear , and fear leads to poor performances .

( but just in case Pam , can i have your house )

I am shitting it, but the manager and the players know its all or nothing against Newcastle.
There aren't many harder games we could have at this stage.

But we need to remember what we've done lately! We can beat Newcastle IF all our players turn up.
If we play to the level were capable of, it doesn't matter how Newcastle play.
This game makes the final last year, feel like a Sunday morning kick about.

We WILL win on sunday, losing or drawing isnt an option and the lads know this Mancini will drill it into them, they will do the business i promise you

Biffo123 said:
Would be interesting to see what comments are being made on any Newcastle fans forum's , don' think they will be too happy that it's City that stand in the way of their possible CL qualification.

Put both teams side by side on paper , who has the best player in EVERY position , we should have nothing to fear . We can expect a rampant home crowd , but we will also be loud and proud , we and the players must BELIEVE we can do it , doubt breeds fear , and fear leads to poor performances .

( but just in case Pam , can i have your house )
Very good words!

I have work at 4PM so this will be me on the way to work if we don't win;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.