If we don't win on sunday

Notinmylifetime said:
I'd rather play Newcastle away, who wont park the bus, than teams who will park the bus. I'd rather play newcastle away than those needing a win near the bottom. And I'd rather play newcastle away than say the scum or the arse. We have to play one game away in the last two so dont all believe the scum hype that its going to be very, very difficult on Sunday. It will be difficult but certainly winnable. Keep the faith. Lets all keep the faith.

Great point, they will want to go for the win, which will definitely leave them vulnerable to a quick counter attack , they are DEFINITELY beatable .

I am as you say "Keeping the faith " , History is on our side , do not dismiss this factor as we are in part oft his

de niro said:
if we dont win on sunday we will be dissappointed, for about 10 minutes. after that we will look forward to the QPR game so we can sing our hearts out to the lads in celebration of what has been a fantastic season, a season we ran the rags so very close. so close in fact they needed to cheat, dive and rely on refs to help them.
we will go in to the summer with incredable anticipation of what group we will get in the CL, not the europa or the friggin fair play, the CL. then we sit and await what buys we may make, will it ronaldo, will it cavani or martinez, no more jamie pllocks for us.
of course we want to win the title, we want to beat the rags to it but you put everything down on paper and despite where the title goes i know which camp i'd rather be in.

never ever have i been so proud to be a blue.
This with all my heart and soul

levets said:
WHATEVER the outcome of this weekends fixtures...

We need to retain the healthy goal difference, as I think we may be needing it.
A narrow loss at Newcastle as disappointing as it will be, could be quite positive if the rags get beat at Sunderland.

I'm sure you know what I'm getting at, what must not happen is for us to surrender the advantage of goal difference.

Will all be pointless anyway if the players do the business; and I expect them to.

We took 6 points off the rags this season, Sunderland took 4 points off us. On that basis alone, the Mackems ( in spite of their many Swamp Alumni) could be our saviours?

Just tried to contact Talkshite who have pronounced, in their infinite wisdom, that we , as a bunch of fans, are already crowing that we are, de facto, Champions

I informed him that

a) we are in no way complecent about winning the league

b) that they in London are really out of touch with how fans up north are feeling be it barcodes, rags or blues

this is the point at which the researcher had a little strop and said.

..'you were about to get on Talksport, but I've just heard that you will have to wait across the next hour..

. I have been on Talkshite before and it it was just before one of their set piece on the hour News and sport bulletins but no way was I paying for potentially an hour of those Sky-slave fookwits' prime rate phone calls ...

I told him not to be taking the piss with the public...

They arecurrently appealing for barcodes, rags and city fans to phone in.........

fuckem

de niro said:
if we dont win on sunday we will be dissappointed, for about 10 minutes. after that we will look forward to the QPR game so we can sing our hearts out to the lads in celebration of what has been a fantastic season, a season we ran the rags so very close. so close in fact they needed to cheat, dive and rely on refs to help them.
we will go in to the summer with incredable anticipation of what group we will get in the CL, not the europa or the friggin fair play, the CL. then we sit and await what buys we may make, will it ronaldo, will it cavani or martinez, no more jamie pllocks for us.
of course we want to win the title, we want to beat the rags to it but you put everything down on paper and despite where the title goes i know which camp i'd rather be in.

This completely.

de niro said:

I'd be gutted for a lot longer than 10 mins if we don't win on Sunday.

Try it like some and place a large bet on Newcastle so if something were to go wrong you would earn some money. I could never do it but you can try!

And now your gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe ussssssss.... Weve Fucking won the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.