IF we don't win the league?

citymad said:
If we don't win it this year then we'll certainly be challenging for it next year. My concern is though teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and even the rags will be busy strengthening their squads and it wont be so easy next year. We may have to continue paying over the odds for new players.

Next year will be much harder

Mancini has to change his stlye for ourselves to win it and i can see a fair few changes in first teamers

What happened when sir KUNT face lost the league to Leeds when they about 9 points clear at one point in that season? That was with BaconChops being there for over 5 years!

Following year they won the league and the game that gave them that tilt was against Sheffield Wednesday where Wednesday were winning with about 10 mins to go and guess what the first ever "fergie time" came into effect 7 minutes added Bruce got the winner

Let's be honest ... we've got one or two players here who , despite their goals totals this season , have been dreadful in recent games , and who are not helping our title winning effort one little bit ...... and they'll know who they are !

So it would hardly bother me if they were replaced with others who would put in more effort , and have more impact .....

As for the title itself ..... it would be ridiculous to rule us out of future efforts to win it just because we might happen to falter in this one ..... if that were the case we might as well all pack up an' fuck off home right now!

the only reason people are making it out like we have to win it this year is because they fall sucker to the press and the rubbish they print.they know how to stir it up and a lot of fans fall for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.