If we kick off at 2pm

Since I learned that there are 2 PL trophies - one at ours and one at Sunderland and two sets of winners medals, I've been wondering if the Utd players will be told, Jim Bowen style, to "Look at what you could have won".

The thought makes me laugh out loud.

I'm cracking up.

Do not fear op its a 2pm kick off and we share it half the year if its a tie dont listen to these snide comments pal its not your fault

Ding Dong said:
gazinho said:
Does anybody know when man blue play qpr ive supported the man blues since the start of this season ive never been to the etihad but got my ticket for this game through a supporters club it was really easy, cheers blues

Which supporters club was it ? ;)

And how come you joined Bluemoon in 2008 ? :)

The woodhworth branch I think run by a pair of jokers gally and telly that's how u pronounce it in my country anyway!!!

I joined in 2008 because I was a man red fan then and wanted a ticket to the derby game which I got off another supporters club chairman

;)

I think the OP is correct. HOWEVER, what he failed to consider is that Sunderland is in a different time zone than Manchester. So although our match starts an hour before theirs does on the clock, when you factor in time changes, their match should be almost finished by the time ours starts. So no worries.

I hope this clears it up for you.

edgecroft said:
I think the OP is correct. HOWEVER, what he failed to consider is that Sunderland is in a different time zone than Manchester. So although our match starts an hour before theirs does on the clock, when you factor in time changes, their match should be almost finished by the time ours starts. So no worries.

If ours kicks off late, I'm gonna a get there early because the traffic will be mental.

edgecroft said:

I never realised the North East fell into another time zone. You learn something new everyday on here.

Fanny Fart said:
edgecroft said:

I never realised the North East fell into another time zone. You learn something new everyday on here.
It can be quite grim up here. What people don't realise is that they put an outboard motor at teesmouth in the late 70's and the north east floats around. Goes up past russia in winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.