If we sign 1 player in Jan, what position would you go for?

Ja Salford Blue

This is not a thread bashing any players, just a simple question, which position would you strenghten in January if we were to only sign one play. (and which player would you go for)

For me I would go for a centre back, I deally one that can play at full back if required.

I dont feel that we need to replace Yaya for the ACN as De Jong can fill in, Howerver we will need to replace Kolo as I think he will be gone in the summer and obviously for the ACN.

I just cant see us keeping both Kompany and Lescott injury and suspension free for six weeks. add to that Micha's niggling injury, Koralovs lack of form and Savic's confidence away from home. I would go for a provem premier league defender. maybe someone like Gary Cahil?

We need another experienced center half. Kolo will be gone and Savic needs more experience.
Maybe Alex from Chelsea, has fallen out with AVB and could be available on the cheap?

I wouldn't mind an older experienced centre back who can read the game expertly, would really help out in the tough games. Someone like Lucio

I would be happy with Chivu can play LB, CB or DM so good cover in several areas.

I really do think we should bve looking at a couple of players who are out of contract in the summer and getting pre cotnracts sorted in Jan but I would like to see Chivu sign in Jan I think we could get him for a 4-5 million as his agent has already said he is going to leave.

LongsightM13 said:
We need another experienced center half. Kolo will be gone and Savic needs more experience.
Maybe Alex from Chelsea, has fallen out with AVB and could be available on the cheap?
Out of interest why/what qualities do you think Alex has that are better than Kolo's?

Im not Toures biggest fan but I still think he is decent and much better than Alex

definatly a centerback, toure goes to acn and if were hit with any injuries to either vinny or lescott then well struggle, alex is a prime candidate in my eyes- prem proven, wants away from chelsea and is just as good or better than lescott or kolo, i dont think hed cost that much either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.