If we sign ronaldinho,, is it still a coup??

No no no no no! Dont do this because we can do better than him.Henry and Adebayor would be better in my opinion.

paul said:
No no no no no! Dont do this because we can do better than him.Henry and Adebayor would be better in my opinion.
dont think much of adebayor myself and henry will not come to city he has said this already he would only return to england with the arse

I think signing Dinho would be a top signing if only for a year or 2. I think he would improve Robinho and attract a lot of players. SIGN HIM UP

I just think if we're trying to become one of the 'big clubs' buying aged stars from yester-year looking for once last big pay check is not the way to do it. He's under performed for milan this season and he's not the 20 goal a season man we need. Even if we did get him who does he replace? Ireland? SWP? Petrov? Robinho? Elano?

Yes it is. I wouldn't read too much into the stories though. They all eminate from what's printed in the Mirrir which is just a re-hash of what was on tribal football where his agent says he could change teams in Europe.

But still i'd love us to sign him especially for £10m.

he's same age as petrov... and has more of a draw on fans and players alike... more players will follow dinho to us,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.