If we signed Toure + Lescott what would be your back 4?

citymad said:
masterwig said:
According to the papers Ned would be heading the other way in a Lescott deal. Hopefully that's all bollocks though.

Id be ok if Richards went as part of the deal though.

i think that would be as huge an error as letting ned go

these two are not just our future...they are the future england centre half pairing

why sell our young talent when we have no need to

give micah time...he will become a great player

bridge is surely better player than he looked last year. his preseason form has been excellent. lescott is cover for LB, he won't start there on a regular basis, no way. especially as we need a true left sided centre back.

The difficult one for me is RB.
The other three positions are shoe ins.

I'd go Zab/Richards Toure Lescott Bridge.

Once Kompany is fit, I can't see where else Zab would get a game other than full back.
And if Richards gets rid of his publicist and all that bollocks. And remembers he's a footballer, the Zab is going to be a fringe player I'm afraid.

Maineman55 said:
The difficult one for me is RB.
The other three positions are shoe ins.

I'd go Zab/Richards Toure Lescott Bridge.

Once Kompany is fit, I can't see where else Zab would get a game other than full back.
And if Richards gets rid of his publicist and all that bollocks. And remembers he's a footballer, the Zab is going to be a fringe player I'm afraid.
i feel sorry for the guy, i think he was terrific this year and will now just be cast aside. id settle for just getting one quality centre half before blackburn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.