If we were to have one Scottish player... Who would it be?

glen quagmire said:
AntMcfc said:
Fletcher would easily displace or at least rotate with Barry.

Displace barry??????????? Do me a favour put the crackpipe down and ring F.R.A.N.K asap!
Lol so biased, it really is cringeworthy at times reading this forum.

At his best Kenny charisma was probably as good a Scottish player as I have ever seen.

I reckon he would walk into City's present-day team.

AntMcfc said:
glen quagmire said:
Displace barry??????????? Do me a favour put the crackpipe down and ring F.R.A.N.K asap!
Lol so biased, it really is cringeworthy at times reading this forum.

Ant I am biased, that wouldn't affect my choice though, i just don't rate the red ****. You do however, contradict yourself in the same sentence! You say fletcher would 'easily displace' baz then say at least rotate with him. Which is it? replace or rotate?

Barry >> Fletcher.
The Rag is a perfect player for their system but is lost w/o it as his performances for Scotland prove.
I nearly praised the Rags' coaching staff for getting a silk purse from a sows ear but reality intervened.

AntMcfc said:
You're a pretty biased fan if you don't say Darren Fletcher. A good, solid midfielder who would be in and around our first XI.

You serious??? I know many United fans who say he's shit. Runs into people half the time and commits many fouls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.