if we win the fa cup

I want us to sing

F**k all we're going to win f**k all ...to ram it down the throats of every fan who has sang it at us since the takeover, with the usual city humour of course

I would love to see the rags banner taken down live on granada reports then when we play them in the charity shield ( how many tickets would we get for that????), sing " Where's your banner gone????"

inchy14 said:
danburge82 said:
Why? That song is about being banned from a football stadium but actually getting in! It's not about not winning trophies. And why conform to the same words twenty other clubs fans sing?
who told you that?

Luton away in the 80's or Milwall away in the 90's (can't remember which one, well we were banned for both so I suppose it could fit either), City fans were banned from the away game against these teams yet some fans got in and that's where the "we're not really here" comes from. It's, like, ironic or something!

jj.mcadam said:
I would love to see the rags banner taken down live on granada reports then when we play them in the charity shield ( how many tickets would we get for that????), sing " Where's your banner gone????"

They will just replace it with one showing the trophy count difference or something, oh hang on i forgot, they dont care about us do they?

Obsession with that banner is pathetic .
Am I the only one not bothered about it .
If we win the cup it will be very special and hopefully the first of many .
The winning mentality should then be installed and success breads success .<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 am --<br /><br />Oh as for a song we could always adapt the " this is how it feels to be city " song that them bastards sing ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.