"If we win the league I will...."

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I'll listen to a Carpenters LP all the way through.

This^ while using my left hand and try to finish before the LP finishes!

"If we win the league I will...."

Looks like I'm going to see you all at the tattoo parlour. Will toss a coin on new or old crest. Feck it, one on each butt cheek.

What id really, really like to do.....and im not joking here,..is take a lttle picnic type table, and a couple of chairs to their shitty mega-store in Trafford. Id wear my City shirt,scarf, hat, the full monty. Id set up shop, crack a bottle of champagne, sit outside said shitty mega store and enjoy a picnic. Id film the lot and post it on here, and Youtube.
Honestly,...as KK said, id just love it,..id just love to do this. Id sit there with the smuggest look all over my face,..Id slowly sip my champagne, and eat cucumber sandwiches,...little ones cut into triangles. !
Anyone up for joining me??

Smoothy B. said:
What id really, really like to do.....and im not joking here,..is take a lttle picnic type table, and a couple of chairs to their shitty mega-store in Trafford. Id wear my City shirt,scarf, hat, the full monty. Id set up shop, crack a bottle of champagne, sit outside said shitty mega store and enjoy a picnic. Id film the lot and post it on here, and Youtube.
Honestly,...as KK said, id just love it,..id just love to do this. Id sit there with the smuggest look all over my face,..Id slowly sip my champagne, and eat cucumber sandwiches,...little ones cut into triangles. !

I love cucumber sandwiches... Especially "the little ones cut into triangles" Sounds like a great day out to me!

You bring the sandwiches and champagne and i'll bring the picnic table

I'll be painting my balls blue and running through town<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 am --<br /><br />
XxRachXx said:
ill turn up at city in nothing but a basque and some hotpants :p or id probably have a heart attack from excitement :O
Come on city!!

Smoothy B. said:

Bookmarked!

XxRachXx said:
01MANC said:
jimharri said:
That's not a ''no'' then!

COME ON CITY, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!

Rach...you'd better be fit...because the way things are going I think a few on here are getting their 'hopes' up at the thought of this. If you're not fit, you do realise you'll put a bit of a downer on our celebrations!!!

im on the picture thread they can see for themselves :D
we have a pictures thread??? wheres this then?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Smoothy B. said:

Bookmarked!
busted!!!!! lol

If we win the league...... I will cut my hair. It's down to my waist, ridiculously long. If we smash another six past united I'll shave the fucker off!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.