"If we win the league I will...."

lewisMCFC said:
Going to get a tattoo (I was anyway for my 18th in June) but I will get the date of the day when/if we win the league written below the badge too. I will also run around naked, with the flag tied around my waste in the streets at 2am.

Said this before, each Blue should film themselves doing the craziest things and post them on here.
Your waste what?

;-)

jimharri said:
lewisMCFC said:
Going to get a tattoo (I was anyway for my 18th in June) but I will get the date of the day when/if we win the league written below the badge too. I will also run around naked, with the flag tied around my waste in the streets at 2am.

Said this before, each Blue should film themselves doing the craziest things and post them on here.
Your waste what?

;-)

Hhahahahah waist****

told my rag mates that if we win the league i would walk in to the Levenshulme Hotel pub on Stockport Road in a mankini, at the time we was 8 points adrift, i don't know whether to laugh or cry!!

you gotta stick with your pledge Rach xx
you got the looks and the body to pull if off!![/quote]

After seeing her pic I think I may pull mine off :-)

BlueCalifornia said:
I'm gonna sing Blue moon, while drinking blue moon, and generally freaking out. Local store has a sale on six packs of Blue Moon, I'm going to drink it all. Was thinking about getting a tattoo, but seeing as I have a needle phobia that might not go so well...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcJ4d2YsURk[/youtube]

That is one hell of a beer! Had it in Vegas last week & I'm hooked. Have to have it with the orange though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.