if we win the league...

Wolfy

Just can't think about.

I'm sure I would scream like a little girl for days on end though.

It's getting serious now, feeling the pressure a bit like our Bobby! We need cool heads on and off the pitch , it's a cliché but it's now one game at a time!

Can't imagine how good it will feel.. Had a week off after the fa cup final and did not come down from the high feeling for months! (no drugs involved!) Tears and feelings off disbelief will be fucking extreme... Would be some fucking party if we do it

I wont ever truely believe we can do it until its done !

I am actually just happy we are in the mix for the title. I am mid 40's and can honestly say we have never in my memory been in the mix for the title...........

its exciting, gut wrenching, nervy and going to be one horrible roller coaster from now until May ( what ever the outcome ).

It certainly outs extra emphasis on my mood depending on results. It took me 3 days to stop sulking about the sunderland game..........so god knows how Bobby felt !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.