IF we win the title against the Rags...

Wonder if we could have a poll asking:

Which is the more important to you

(A) Beating Man U to win league, or

(B) Beating Liverpool to go to CL semi finals

If we win the league there will be a lot more City fans on the streets of Manchester than Rags!
They'll be thousands of City fans, but it won't stop the rats trying to spoil the party and trying to pick off small gangs of blues here n there. I know how these c*nts work.

Wonder if we could have a poll asking:

Which is the more important to you

(A) Beating Man U to win league, or

(B) Beating Liverpool to go to CL semi finals
(C) Beating Everton; because (A) can only happen if we set it up by beating Everton and (B) is only a cup quarter final, if we get through there will be much bigger games ahead than a last8 tie... so (C) for me!

But let’s have it right, winning the Premier League is why we buy our SeasonCards and why we go every week. Cups are a bonus and all the CL is is a bit of a money spinner. The league is by far the most important competition.

If we do win the league against United, would that mean Spurs have to give Kyle Walker a guard of honour at Wembley?

I won't be able to attend the derby as I share a ticket witht he old man - which city center pubs will be the best to watch the derby in as a blue?

Just debating if I should come home for this.

Pros - could see City winning the league against United.
Cons - id miss my wedding anniversary, we might not win, it will cost a fortune.

the pros are currently winning.

rhetorical question

Would you take losing against the rags and Spurs if it meant we were guaranteed getting past the dippers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.