IF we win the title against the Rags...

I hope we lock the fuckers in the ground for an hour, just like they do to us and make them suffer. Serve them right for thinking they were funny the other year playing glory, glory, Man United.

This 17:30 kick off time is not good. I think there will be huge problems if the club try locking the rags in after the final whistle.

Considering how many of them live Dahn Sarf, the match will finish around 19:30 and there is just one train to Euston after this time, at 20:32.

I have booked a b & b to stay over as I think getting to and on that last train will be a problem. ( I live in London.) And it'll be a no alcohol train too.

So holding them lot in will cause some anger management issues imho. And a few more homeless roaming the streets till Sunday morning!

We're not playing 3 "massive" games in 3 days though are we ? He will pick the strongest team to do the job in each game on its merits, as he did for Arsenal LC, Arsenal PL, and Chelsea, and has all season.
Don't forget Spurs at Wembley after.

I expect a comfortable win and the police will let the United fans out early. Get them out of the way before we start our celebrations!

This 17:30 kick off time is not good. I think there will be huge problems if the club try locking the rags in after the final whistle.

Considering how many of them live Dahn Sarf, the match will finish around 19:30 and there is just one train to Euston after this time, at 20:32.

I have booked a b & b to stay over as I think getting to and on that last train will be a problem. ( I live in London.) And it'll be a no alcohol train too.

So holding them lot in will cause some anger management issues imho. And a few more homeless roaming the streets till Sunday morning!

Fuck them.

Fuck the ****s!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.