If we won the league who would care..

I want the league over anything this season, that was what i wanted at the start august last year.

Also a domestic cup possibly, and to get to the last 16 of the champions league.

If it meant we went out all the cups first round, but won the league i'd take it everytime.

Sorry to upset the happy feeling about us getting knocked out tonight but i don't go watching City not to care about us losing in a Semi final because we might win the league.What if come May we don't win the league.

I fookin care......

A superb chance to make a final at Wembley and we don't take it seriously.Of course the league is the aim and the priority but we have assembled a squad that could and should be achieving more.We had the available personnel available for both legs that would have taken us there,Mancini chose otherwise.

I can't believe people 'don't care' we've blown the chance of much needed silverware.

RyantheBlue said:
Honestly, if we win the league, nobody will care about tonight, nobody will care about going out of the UCL and nobody will care about the FA Cup.

Everyone keeps going on and on like it's the end of the world. But at the start of the season every person here would've taken the league on it's OWN. Because that's the next step to doing what we want to do. We've won our first cup in years, now the league, then we can start thinking about doubles, maybe even domestic trebles, and trying to challenge in Europe.

Tonight was disappointing, but whilst it's disappointing to go out, the season is still very much alive and we're in the driving seat.

We will win the league. And when we do, night's like tonight will disappear in our memories.
and if we dont, cos winning 1 game last night dint work, why can we win 15 others ,,is it that easy

FantasyIreland said:
I fookin care......

A superb chance to make a final at Wembley and we don't take it seriously.Of course the league is the aim and the priority but we have assembled a squad that could and should be achieving more.We had the available personnel available for both legs that would have taken us there,Mancini chose otherwise.

I can't believe people 'don't care' we've blown the chance of much needed silverware.
totally agree mate! gonna look stupid if we dont win the league now as i cant see bobby taking the europa seriously either!! im still furious about last night and worried about how our current form is in the last 10-12 games? without joe last night we would have been twatted but at least vinny is back so savic can maybe go out on loan or just be worked on in training as for me he failed his big audition but is still young enough to lose the startled rabbit look.

Mancini has been quoted on a few occasions saying this season that we will win 2 trophies ,well there you go Bobby lad,theres only 2 left,so lets be getting on with it

FantasyIreland said:
I fookin care......

Here fucking here.

They way that we are acting as a club as a whole you'd think that our trophy cabinet was overflowing with silverware. We've won one trophy in 35 years, the league is obviously the big prize but what happens if it's not achieved. Just because we've got to play all the big teams at home with the exception of Arsenal doesn't mean to say that they are gimme's.

I hate the fact that there are blues on here that aren't pissed off we got beat last night against a very very average Liverpool side.

The mind fucking boggles at times

Guess that winning the league would compensate nicely for the recent Cup exits.

Just have a nagging feeling that the FA are Hell-bent on City winning fuck all!

Will have a more positive feeling IF we get 3 points from the other Merseyside Cup Final on Tuesday, but not holding my breath!

Can't afford to cherry pick in our position.We should go all out for everything. No excuse for the team Mancini picked last night he F***** up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.