If you bought Tickets For The Uefa Cup Final????

CooperMcfcF/W

If you bought tickets for the final in Istanbul and want your money back, please p.m. me and i can help you out.

Thats alot of spare tickets, whats the average attendance of the final teams, if its high then all them tickets will go.

I was going to buy a few and sell them over there as i am peppered at the minute. I spoke to a few touts and they said it has not even sold out!!
Ze Germans do not travel well apparently.

If you check out ebay germany, finished listings, you will even see two tickets being sold for around 20 euros

230341846572 120416234265 330329284536

Really needed either us or Hamburg to get there and then the tickets would have gone, of course if we had got there I would not have wanted to sell.

Looking at this, I now have two tickets that I am not even allowed to sell at face value on ebay 'cos of law in this country. If I try to sell in Germany I will probably not make enough to cover the postage.

Im booked on a flight to istanbul this sunday/monday am, with 5 of my mates......

*Crys his fooking eyes out*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.