If you could give the team talk for the next game.

Today men provides a unique challenge....

When take on a red shirt team like United you not only take on their 11 men but also the referees.

It is your duty to go out there and not leave this match chance

What does that mean?

It means go out there and put this game so out of reach that not even the worst call against us can determine the outcome of the game.

I have full faith in your abilities guys...I will be with you along the way on the touchline....Show no mercy

Do this “ for the poor stuttering sod who could of turned to Forrest, Villa , utd and Liverpool got bullied and ridiculed at school but didn’t turn to the dark sides” .

Go out and smash the fookers .

its man utd we are playing, get out there and smash them,
Reminds me of a story told by Ian St John many years ago.
Dippers were playing manoo and the team talk from Shankley went something like this.
” Ok boys, today we are playing man united. They have Crerand and Styles in midfield, a nasty pair we need to take care of. Further forward they have Charlton, he can pick up the ball on halfway, carry it forward and smash it in from 30 yards. Then there is Law, a brilliant player, if we let the ball go loose in our area he will score. And I haven’t even mentioned Best who is fantastic. So we are up against it. Oh well, just go out and smash them.”
Result: Dippers 3. man united 0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.