If you could hand pick the opposition for the last games ...

Pam said:
Out of all of the teams in the league, which of this season's premier league teams would you rather be playing in the last home fixture on Sunday and which club would you hate United to be playing in their last away fixture.

No disrespect intended but I would pick QPR. They have the worst away record in the division. As for the rags, I would hate it if Aston Villa were their last away opponents.

PLEASE NOTE:

This thread does not mean to imply any raggish, in the bag chicken-counting.
hmmm interesting we have the best home record in the division..qpr have the worst away record in the division..something comes to my mind but im not gonna go there....

Let's be honest whoever it was we'd be bricking it - QPR is about as good as it gets to be honest. Blackburn like a lot of relegated sides may play a lot better once the pressure is off so I'm glad it's not them.

If I could chose I'd give the rags Real Madrid and we could host Queen of the South.

deano ou812 said:
Pam said:
Out of all of the teams in the league, which of this season's premier league teams would you rather be playing in the last home fixture on Sunday and which club would you hate United to be playing in their last away fixture.

No disrespect intended but I would pick QPR. They have the worst away record in the division. As for the rags, I would hate it if Aston Villa were their last away opponents.

PLEASE NOTE:

This thread does not mean to imply any raggish, in the bag chicken-counting.
hmmm interesting we have the best home record in the division..qpr have the worst away record in the division..something comes to my mind but im not gonna go there....

Reminds me of the days when Fulham had the worst away record and then came to visit COMS.............thankfully, those days seem to have disappeared recently (but my arse is still twitching just thinking about what could happen)

Graceyboy said:
BOLTON

Id love to relegate those bastards.

Just compare and contrast Gartside with our supremo Shiekh Monsour, the gulf in class is off the scale.

I would love to relegate Sparky The Clueless!

its getting closer gents..i was a shaking wreck in the second half against Newcastle, god only knows what state i will be in come 1400 on Sunday, id go with the earlier ost of us v Anyone with the team and how they are laying right now

Come on CITY !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.