If you could have 1 car, what would you have?

kinkysleftfoot said:
what sort of golf is that?

shadygiz said:
i'm happy with my golf...sub 4.5 secs 0-60 and looks standard as fook ;p

had a do with one of those new skylines the other day on east lancs...beat him from the start and he caught me at 80...we did hit 80 in about 6 secs though ;)

the skyline is probably the only other car i would have tbh...awesome sound

2ccuvsg.jpg

looks standard as fook ;p
had a little work done on the engine though ;)

Are golf gti's still front wheel drive?

Reason I ask is that to get 4.5 sec it must be at least 400bhp and that would be difficult to put down?

wayne71 said:

Reason I ask is that to get 4.5 sec it must be at least 400bhp and that would be difficult to put down?

yep...fwd....they binned the 4motion version
300+ bhp.....3 sets of tyres in just over a year can justify that ;p

in the dry its an awesome car...but the slightest bit of damp on the road and it becomes on the edge stuff....it will wheel spin at 120mph on dipping clutch in wet weather...totally different car in the dry

my mate who has an evo fq340 took it out for a drive when i first had it done...he reckons the engine isnt far off his evo and a lost faster than the scooby STi....trouble is they can get the power down with the 4wd

Fuck me there's some chavvy twats on here. Any car in the world and people are picking Evos and Imprezzas. That's a true sign of someone who's learned about cars in a pub.

Daytona or a series one E-Type.

Both design classics.

shadygiz said:
wayne71 said:

yep...fwd....they binned the 4motion version
300+ bhp.....3 sets of tyres in just over a year can justify that ;p

in the dry its an awesome car...but the slightest bit of damp on the road and it becomes on the edge stuff....it will wheel spin at 120mph on dipping clutch in wet weather...totally different car in the dry

my mate who has an evo fq340 took it out for a drive when i first had it done...he reckons the engine isnt far off his evo and a lost faster than the scooby STi....trouble is they can get the power down with the 4wd

Bloody hell I wouldnt fancy that! Years ago I had a golf vr6 which was fwd and only 200 bhp and that was a complete woman to keep in a line in the wet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.