If you could have one woman in this world...

TCIB

Who would it be and why ?

Please no nudity, or what could be a good thread will just get pulled.

Only rule is YOU CAN NOT HAVE BEEN WITH THEM ALREADY, i.e. ex wives ex gf's.

I say that as i don't want anyone getting all slitty wrists here and reminding anyone who lost "the one" .

Me ? It would have to be the beautiful Susan Coffey, i had never seen her pics or heard of her before and i met her at LaGuardia airport in New York.
She was totally cool and happy to chat, had no aires or graces and was totally down to earth and even laughed at my shit jokes.
I wish i had asked her out, alas i was already dating.
No makeup needed, she is a natural beauty and i had a rock on for 2 hours after.
Just perfect in my eyes.

susan_coffey_sito_alvina_phoenix_.jpg

/me drools

Karen Gillan. Fit face, fit body, fit accent, by all accounts pretty safe and a laugh plus you just know shes going to be a bit of a dirt

15ed7815cf61111e_matt-smith-karen-gillan.jpg

I can't think atm but one woman i like a lot atm is Charlotte Crosby
[bigimg]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg619/scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=hccil.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/bigimg]

She is quite stunning. Forget your blondes or brunettes that sort of red head really does it for me.

Would I !!!!!

TCIB said:
Who would it be and why ?

Please no nudity, or what could be a good thread will just get pulled.

Only rule is YOU CAN NOT HAVE BEEN WITH THEM ALREADY, i.e. ex wives ex gf's.

I say that as i don't want anyone getting all slitty wrists here and reminding anyone who lost "the one" .

Me ? It would have to be the beautiful Susan Coffey, i had never seen her pics or heard of her before and i met her at LaGuardia airport in New York.
She was totally cool and happy to chat, had no aires or graces and was totally down to earth and even laughed at my shit jokes.
I wish i had asked her out, alas i was already dating.
No makeup needed, she is a natural beauty and i had a rock on for 2 hours after.
Just perfect in my eyes.

susan_coffey_sito_alvina_phoenix_.jpg

/me drools

3some mad ferret ? im not fussed which end i have :p

@guinnessdaze, She is a native of New Jersey bud, not sure where her lineage lies, i would assume English.

If you draw her mate im buying the bugger xD

It may need laminating, dont ask why (whistles innocently)

I'll pass :)

Think the only 3some i may go for is if she has a sister!

TCIB said:
3some mad ferret ? im not fussed which end i have :p

@guinnessdaze, She is a native of New Jersey bud, not sure where her lineage lies, i would assume English.

If you draw her mate im buying the bugger xD

It may need laminating, dont ask why (whistles innocently)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.