If You Could Punch Anyone!!

LEE BRADBURY said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:
WHAT A LOAD OF HALF BAKED SHIT YOU ALL ARE FOR EVEN THINKING OF CHILD ABUSE ......LEE BRADBURY .

THE REST FOR KICKING DECENT PEOPLE FOR EARNING MORE THAN YOU ...FOR BEING JEWISH.. POOR CITY FOR HAVING SUCH IDIOTS AROUND .

CUT THIS NONSENSE OUT ..WE SUPPORT THE BLUES .
i said i wouldnt hit them hard :-(
who are those 2 kids? sorry if thats a daft question. got to be gary 'i've got a face that needs a slap' neville for me also

this twat.
410496_mediumsquare.jpg

westwood or any white person who talks in a jamaican accent but they've never lived there for that matter.knock em into next week.

TOOTS said:
give-go said:
he was on his way back from a city game at either norwich or ipswich with his girlfriend tommy doc was manager of qpr and they were on the same train from london. they were giving him a bit of stick about mary brown who he had an affair with , doc called his girlfriend a slag or something when he went to get off at stockport so he punched him got done for assult. said it was worth it.
Top story
Did he give him a black eye or a thick lip

There was a song out at the time about this.....dont ask how I remember it but here goes.

Who's that lying on the platform
Who's that lying on the train
Oh its Tommy Doc the red
With a blue upon his head
And he wont be shaggin Mary Brown again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.