If you could relive one day in your City memory ...

Beating the rags 5-1 on that sunny day back in the 80's, which was a top day all round.
Played football in the morning.
A group of 12, 4 City, 7 rags and a Rangers fan going for a beer and then to Maine Road together.
Stuffing the cunts when no one gave us a chance
Going to the pub after and only 3 of the rags turned up, one was crying
Then in the evening to a mate's 21st birthday party

as much as I loved being at the obvious like
6-1
3-2
cup final
play off final

I'd like to go back to 94 when we played spurs at Maine road
it was a great game and I remember bbc footy focus writing us off saying Klinsmann and co woud beat us
We played them off the park with great attacking play from walsh quinn and beagrie and with young players like lomas flitcroft and summerbee
was a great game

One of the first games I went to (can't remember the date but it was around the year that we got beat by leeds in the cup) we played Southampton and I had heard that one of the best thing's about being at the ground was the chants that started out of nowhere.

All I can remember is some pissed up bloke on his own running down to the front turn to face away from the Southampton fans bend over and start.

What's it like to be fucked by a Sailor?
Early in the morning.

Been to many an important game and enjoyed them more but in a mad way this would be the day I would have again.

For all the excitement over the years,all the highs and lows I'd love to relive the first City game my dad took me to. Think it was against Bristol City around 77/78. It was the day I fell in love with City and the best day me and my dad had together. He used to take me loads after that but I'll never forget my first time. Wish I could have that day again. Miss you dad.

It has to be the 13-5-12, only because it was total blur straight after Kun buried it! With all my other experiences I have had time either during or after to savour them, but not so on the glorious 13th.

The truth is I feel I missed it, it was like an out of body experience, I was there but it feels like I wasn't!

Just spent another hour reliving it on YouTube, watching footage from various bars and clubs around the world, listening to different commentaries, watching the Sky footage back, watching the footage from outside the stadium as the last two went in, all to try and get back there at the moment. It is an intense feeling, and I love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.