If you could sign 1 player this summer....

AdamManCity said:
Dax777 said:
If it came down to just 1 player. Nothing else, I know this is unpopular, but it would have to be Ronaldo. He is the only player in the upper echeleon of players who has shown a capacity to handle the Prem, and is still currently at the top of his game.

Everyone else, don't satisfy one or the other. But like I said, it will be unpopular :)
As I said, realistic, we could all name messi if we wanted...
Oh shit! My bad, I didn't read the OP, I just jumped on to page 6 and added a name. Okay, realistically, I'd probably want Neymar :)

Wouldn't mind Drogba tbh...seems like he's off in the summer and yes he's 33 but still a quality player

one player for me and hes English, young and links the play up and breaks the opposition down ... Jack Wiltshire, problem is we still need a left back at the moment,although I think Kolorov needs time to adapt, cant understand why Mancini didnt start Zabs last night to give him an hour before Sat , unless he wont be playing which considering our injuries, would suprise me, Boyata is promising but a massive risk against the wide players United have .

other good buys for us already mentioned .. plus replacement for Tevez ?

SPD 1970 said:
one player for me and hes English, young and links the play up and breaks the opposition down ... Jack Wiltshire, problem is we still need a left back at the moment,although I think Kolorov needs time to adapt, cant understand why Mancini didnt start Zabs last night to give him an hour before Sat , unless he wont be playing which considering our injuries, would suprise me, Boyata is promising but a massive risk against the wide players United have .

other good buys for us already mentioned .. plus replacement for Tevez ?

id like to see thiago from barca instead of whilere probably just as untouchable tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.