if you could sign 1 winger in the summer

Since you said not Bale, I'd say Di Maria.
Diving twat but still a brilliant player, and I remember, I never like Tevez until he joined.

I don't think a player like Gotze is a good solution, he's more of an attacking midfielder, even when he plays on the wing he's not a proper winger.

Reus would also be fantastic but I doubt that'd happen.

kun said:
angel+di+maria+real+madrid.jpg
Any player who does that silly shite with their fingers can just fuck off. Oh, and he's a diving twat, we might as well just re-sign Johnson.

I'm no cynic said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Nani
Di Maria
Lamela

Just some options

How long is it before Nani's contract expires? I wouldn't want to be giving the rags any money. Terry Cooke still haunts me.

Ragcafe would go into meltdown.

hey look whos here lol
its our friend nani nani

come to man city enter the circle
demonstrate your flair and quick football man
nani you are good at kicking lol

lets appreciate the physicallity of this monster
he will score and urinate on c.ronaldo face hehe
nani u play well man

After watching bale last night, wow i wish we would pay 50 or 55 million to get him. With the right mentality, him and a good up and coming central midfielder (like obiang) i don't think anyone would challenge us to the league for years. I hope sheikh mansour prepares one last big money move (cause they won't be many for us in the next years due to ffp) for him. For me he is easily the best player in the league right now. He's devastating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.