If you could sign any player in the Prem

Oh it has to be Fabregas, in this hypothetical world.

He's a brilliant player.

i still feel a 100% fit Fernando Torres would be the icing on the cake for our team.

leewill31 said:
i still feel a 100% fit Fernando Torres would be the icing on the cake for our team.

We have good strikers already but we have a poor midfield. Fabregas or Essien is the right answer.;)

Would have to be Fabregas

Him, Silva and Tevez would annihilate defences with their passing and movement.

so team would be

-----------------hart-------------------

boateng----toure----kompany----kolarov

---------------de jong------------------

milner----fabregas----silva------johnson

---------------tevez------------------

The Fixer said:
Nasri for me, 23 years old excellent technical ability, pace movement excellent passing skills... his strength is quite good too oh and he scores goals from midfield.. fooking steal at 14 mill for Arsenal!!

^^This

The lad has everything our team seem to lacking at the moment. Nasri and Silva in the middle would be an awesome combo in linking our strikers and defence.

Craggers said:
The Fixer said:
Nasri for me, 23 years old excellent technical ability, pace movement excellent passing skills... his strength is quite good too oh and he scores goals from midfield.. fooking steal at 14 mill for Arsenal!!

^^This

The lad has everything our team seem to lacking at the moment. Nasri and Silva in the middle would be an awesome combo in linking our strikers and defence.
Nasri sure is maturing and showing reaching his potential. He has always been a world class talent, and in his first 2 seasons he has shown moments of class. But being left out of the world class because of politics made him determined and he has added muscles, now he's much stronger than ever. You cant knock the ball of him

Craggers said:
The Fixer said:

^^This

Nasri is a good player. My on reservation is that he seems to go missing when the going gets tough.

[bigimg]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/104680417.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6BAC92B8D03D4956D5BD9E6534BFB0634B323EEDDF78ADE95[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.