If You Could Sign Just One Player In The Summer?

Stiz

who would it be?

Aguero

personally i think Aguero is the best young player in the world by far! he's young, so he wants to win trophies. come on city, snap thier hand off and spend the money you offered for KaKa on this kid!!

Nah fuck that. Another feeble south american isn't what we need

I'd like to see Yaya Toure come in, I think that's a realistic option. Who I'd really like to see come in would depend on who we could convince to join us. The talk about Ribery joining would be fantastic, but I doubt he'd want to play for us

Its not just about coughing up the money we intended to shell out on Kaka.

The Kaka offer was a business decision as well as a football one. The powers that be would have considered the financial benefit of having someone like Kaka, the commercial aspects of that and the potential return on the initial investment. Kaka is the only player we will spend that sort of money on, because he is the only one that will recoup the majority of it.

It doesnt mean we have a £100m transfer budget or that we can just go and spend it on any player. Its a common misconception in the media and from fans.

Plus, Aguero's release clause is £42m ;)

Money no object? Messi. Best player on the planet. FACT.

On fire for Barca and his country.

He's young and doesn't go down like he's been shot like Ronaldo.

we can but dream :)

I'd take Essien, then clone him 8 times.

---------Given
Essien-Essien-Essien-Essien
-----Essien--Essien
---------Essien
Essien--------------Essien
---------Vassell----------

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wouldn't have him at right back, the transvestite ran rings round him there in the CL final

He didn't have 3 other Essiens covering for him though ;-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.