If You Could Sign Just One Player In The Summer?

pee dubya said:
I'd take Essien, then clone him 8 times.

---------Given
Essien-Essien-Essien-Essien
-----Essien--Essien
---------Essien
Essien--------------Essien
---------Vassell----------

That system would never work, Essien in a holding role wouls counteract Essien as right back, and in turn create similarity problems up front........Love the Vassell IRONY though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent work!!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Nah

I'd like to see Yaya Toure come in, I think that's a realistic option. Who I'd really like to see come in would depend on who we could convince to join us. The talk about Ribery joining would be fantastic, but I doubt he'd want to play for us

My choice would be Eric Abidal, already has a good understanding with Yaya, who would've been my first choice, but TFeH beat me to it, so couldn't choose him :-).

NiceN Sleazy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Nah
My choice would be Eric Abidal, already has a good understanding with Yaya, who would've been my first choice, but TFeH beat me to it, so couldn't choose him :-).

Ah I think Abidal is rubbish. And so does he. And so do Barca, which is why they're in the market for another fulback.

Although i suppose he is probably better than Bridge or Garrido.

For me, it would be David Villa. Leads the line brilliantly, will probably be available, and has been the most consistent attacker in Spain over the last five years, with a less than quality squad behind him. He's absolute class and would lead the line brilliantly.

Plus, it might just force us to play the ball on the deck instead of lumping balls over the top for Caceido's fat head or for Bell-end to run on to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.