If you could, who would you kill?

Lucky Toma said:
If Jamie Oliver was in the same locked room as a young Hitler and young Pol Pot and I had a gun with two bullets in it......I would shoot Oliver twice then batter him around the head with the handle.

people say i look like that fat-lipped moron

i thought we were friends!

God, that would stop all those fuckers going on about him all the time and fighting about who is right.

People shoudl just accept the fact that I am always right, when they do that things will be much easier on everybody. ;)

about a dozen people who i have personal vendettas with, it is probably a good thing that guns arent legal in this country becuase with my temper i could imagine me losing it one day and going for the lot of em

I'd rather not kill them and just make them suffer...

including stephen lawrence killers.. victoria climbie and baby p killers etc etc

aphex said:
Lucky Toma said:
If Jamie Oliver was in the same locked room as a young Hitler and young Pol Pot and I had a gun with two bullets in it......I would shoot Oliver twice then batter him around the head with the handle.

people say i look like that fat-lipped moron

i thought we were friends!

We are mate. I would definitely kill Adolf and Pol Pot before you :)

foolsgold* said:
I'd rather not kill them and just make them suffer...

including stephen lawrence killers.. victoria climbie and baby p killers etc etc

If Jim could fix it for me this world would a happy place... And city would dominate the world at the same time! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.