If you didn't support City, who would you support?

Let's say that there was no gang problem in West Gorton in the 1870's and St Mark's---Ardwick---City had never been formed, i would almost definately have supported the other local side.

Thank fuck for the scuttlers of the Victorian age. If it wasn't for them there arguably would be no Manchester City FC as there may not have been a need to get the young lads off the streets to stop them fighting and get them playinig cricket, then footy instead. And people say violence solves nothing. If it wasn't for violence i'd probably be a United fan!

If later on today there is a statement saying "MCFC are about to be disbanded and will never return in any way shape or form", i would definately not support another football team ever again.

I'd probably move to Australia and go and follow a rugby league club over there or summet because life wouldn't be the same without City!

Huddersfield Town for me too. My Dad from there and he supports them. Been to over 100 Town games in my life.

If I lived in London it would be West Ham.
If I lived in the West Midlands it would be Wolves
If I lived in East Midlands it would be Forest.
If I lived in NE it would be the bar codes
If I lived in Scotland it would be Dunfermline (Family connections)
If I lived in Wales it would be Newport (Family connections)
If I lived in Liverpool I would be out mugging and buying smack with my profits on a Saturday afternoon.

If we are talking about being restricted to clubs in England then it would be Preston North End.

I haven't been for a while but in the old days I used to go up to Deepdale whenever City weren't at home. Once they demolished the terraces the magic was lost though. In fact, once they climbed out of the lower divisions the magic went too. At least they will be able to get that bit sorted for next season!:)

Burnage Burnsy said:
Huddersfield Town for me too. My Dad from there and he supports them. Been to over 100 Town games in my life.

If I lived in the West Midlands it would be Wolves
If I lived in NE it would be the bar codes
If I lived in Scotland it would be Dunfermline (Family connections)
If I lived in Wales it would be Newport (Family connections)
If I lived in Liverpool I would be out mugging and buying smack with my profits on a Saturday afternoon.

Seems there's a few Town sympathisers amongst us. Great place, great club. A mate's a big fan of theirs and I've been a few times... Saw them beat Birmingham in the FA Cup a couple of years ago.

If I lived in the West Midlands it would be Villa.
If I lived in NE it would be the Sunderland.
If I lived in Scotland it would be pointless.
If I lived in Wales I would wonder what had happened to my life.
If I lived in Liverpool I would also be out mugging and buying smack with my profits on a Saturday afternoon.

1.618034 said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
I know, I know......

BUT, If you didn't support City............

I have a soft spot for Leeds and hope they get back to the prem ASAP.....

Tin hat firmly on....

You'll need it!

IF City disappeared tomorrow then I'd support Huddersfield Town.

Me too. But that's a bit like saying that if I couldn't sleep with women any more, and I still had to have sex, which man would I choose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.