if you don't believe then don't tick

peoffrey said:
bluevengence said:
He`s a smug bastard because he knows he`s right

How can he be "right" when he's not proved his theory? Just argued it very well.

It's the pseudo-intellectual side of his debate that I don't like. i.e. Comparing the Christian God to the Tooth Fairy. Would Christians believe in their God should the evidence for Him be the same as that of the Tooth Fairy? Has Dawkins written a book called the Tooth Fairy delusion? No and No.

This thread will inevitably result in vocal aggressive Atheists ganging up on anyone who dares disagree with them. I simply don't like it.
They pray for a miracle. The odds are in your favour...

Swordfish7 said:
I think most intelligent and reasoned people are Agnostic rather than Atheist.

Agnostics are worse that god botherers if you ask me. Evoultion proves no designer made us.

Read god delusion, origin of the species or the selfish gene and you will understand my point.

-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 pm --

I contend that we are all atheists. It is just that I am atheistic about one God more than you. When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

- some clever twat<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 pm --<br /><br />Or the greatest show on earth, a bit dry but excellent. Indisputable evidence of evolution, including "lenski's work over the last 20 years with e coli bacteria.

Have I got a different form than everyboby else, mine say Voluntary ! ! !

All I know is we City fans are a collective of people that happen to follow/believe/worship/pay homage to M.C.F.C. that are from all manners of cultural difference and belief systems under one banner. my census form still say This question is voluntary, mind! As the OP pointed out dont tick .

Question: I binned mine yesterday, not really a protest just because it looked a hassle to fill out and I don't want to do more work after getting home...are they going to hassle me to return another one?

peoffrey said:
bluevengence said:
He`s a smug bastard because he knows he`s right

How can he be "right" when he's not proved his theory? Just argued it very well.

It's the pseudo-intellectual side of his debate that I don't like. i.e. Comparing the Christian God to the Tooth Fairy. Would Christians believe in their God should the evidence for Him be the same as that of the Tooth Fairy? Has Dawkins written a book called the Tooth Fairy delusion? No and No.

This thread will inevitably result in vocal aggressive Atheists ganging up on anyone who dares disagree with them. I simply don't like it.

At least there's money under the pillow when it comes to the tooth fairy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.