If you don't get a ticket for the final

OrigamiNinja said:
Going down even if I dont get a ticket. Hotel is already booked. I think we will find that there will be many blues doing this and I expect to be watching the game in a packed pub outside Wembley with hundreds of other blues!

Where abouts you booking your hotel?
Im guna get mine booked soon.
Watching the game outside the stadium is tough tho, every pub was shut on saturday and we ended up watching it in a Coral bookies and snuck a few cans in, partying with the foreign locals after it, who all wanted City to win due to our enthusiasm, apart from a couple of Poles with Utd scarves.

WidnesBlue23 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Going down even if I dont get a ticket. Hotel is already booked. I think we will find that there will be many blues doing this and I expect to be watching the game in a packed pub outside Wembley with hundreds of other blues!

Where abouts you booking your hotel?
Im guna get mine booked soon.
Watching the game outside the stadium is tough tho, every pub was shut on saturday and we ended up watching it in a Coral bookies and snuck a few cans in, partying with the foreign locals after it, who all wanted City to win due to our enthusiasm, apart from a couple of Poles with Utd scarves.

Booked the Premier Inn Watford. Getting to and from Wembley should be no problem as it is only a few miles with decent public transport. Cost £29 although that may have increased now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.