If you had a Billion Quid

Buy a temperate island, ensure solar power for energy needs, self sustaining, regular supply shipments, satellite link to watch City, well stocked booze cabinet.

Hire a crack team of private detectives to compile a dossier on all Premier league players with “issues/troubles”
Them give them “options” to deal with said problems.
But then again I am a twisted individual.

Presumably you would buy a few homes, where would you like say 4 houses ?

Id have 1 house and 3 Penthouse apartments.

A Ranch in Northern California (similar to Neil Youngs)
An Apartment in New York overlooking Central Park.
An Apartment where I live now (Gold Coast, Oz) to get away from Northern winter and because I love it.
An Apartment in Tokyo

I was considering a terraced house in Oldham but decided against it, we can all dream :)
One in London
One in Manchester
One in Bangkok
One in Pattaya

*Extras
One in New York (still haven't been yet but looks amazing)
One in Rio de Janeiro, ditto above.

I'd then spend all my time visiting all the iconic football stadiums around the world, the Maracana to start with, also go to some of the biggest derbies around the world, River Plate v Boca Juniors for example.

Brings into perspective just how much Sheikh Mansour has, doesn't it, when 1 billion isn't considered enough to "buy him out".

We are truly blessed.
Not only about how much he's got, Forbes value the club at around £2.3bn and the stake sold to the Chinese would put it at nearly £3bn.

Equinix 5 and 7 in Amsterdam, telecity 1-2 in London, probably Nikhef 1 as well. You would make the cost of building these back in a year if you dedicated a load of meet me rooms just for high frequency trading. Banks would be throwing money at you.

csm_Equinix_slider_34624065cd.jpg

Not only about how much he's got, Forbes value the club at around £2.3bn and the stake sold to the Chinese would put it at nearly £3bn.
And we were bought for, what was it? £200m? £250m?

In ten years, over ten times the value. That's an investment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.