If you had a choice....

gordondaviesmoustache

.....between playing for, managing or owning City during a period of success, which would it be?

For me, unusually I expect, I would pick owning the club, because it appeals to my sense of narcissistic egomania.

Not everyone has the same issues as me, however.

Which would you choose and why?

Playing. Nothing better than planting your seventh goal at the Swamp end of the Swamp, raising your shirt with the words "Eat that you Red Tw*** ". Trouble is , it would have probably emptied by then.

Playing,the sense of achievement walking off the pitch to fans singing your name and making then happy by winning the game must be a real rush

Dunno about playing for the Women's team like Karen, with only one man and his dog cheering my name....

But I'd love to play for City's first team, especially against the Rag Vermin.

Being paid to keep yourself fit.... can't beat it :)

Why Always Ste said:
Dunno about playing for the Women's team like Karen, with only one man and his dog cheering my name....

But I'd love to play for City's first team, especially against the Rag Vermin.

Being paid to keep yourself fit.... can't beat it :)

I wasn't thinking the womens team lol,i think like a man when it comes to city

Bollocks to that. I choose owning United and driving them into the Northern Premier League and doing the full Vincent Tan, changing their kit, and probably name.

Playing without a doubt, nothing would beat the feeling of sticking the ball in the net like Aguero did on the fateful day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.